Safety | Covid-19
Are you ready, Calgary? We know that everyone is going stir-crazy during this extended pandemic and looking for safe entertainment options. VMERSION offers a unique and exhilarating experience in a Covid-conscious environment. The safety of our staff and customers is paramount and we have tailored our facility to provide a form of entertainment that is as low-risk as possible. Some of the key safety features in place include:
- Over 5000 sq ft of space giving everyone lots of room to spread out and be socially distant
- 12 completely private and self contained VR booths that are 10 x 10 in size
- Our racing and flight simulator(s) are in self contained private rooms
- Our ICAROS Fitness plank system are in self contained booths that are 10 x 12 in size
- We offer the opportunity for guests to book the entire facility for private events
- Each of our staff wear masks during your visit
- All of our staff are fully vaccinated
- Our food is served Covid-conscious
- All high-touch points are sanitized after each use
- Our VR headsets and controllers are charged after each use in cabinets with UV light.
Additionally as of September 20, we will be following the Restriction Exemption Program to align with the Government of Alberta’s recent guidance. With this, all guests that are 12 and over will be required to provide one of the following to VMERSION prior to entry:
- Proof of a Health Canada approved COVID-19 vaccination
- A single dose can be accepted between September 20 and October 25 if received 2 weeks before
- Two doses required after October 25
- Documentation of a medical exemption from the COVID-19 vaccination
- A privately paid negative PCR or rapid test within 72 hours prior (tests must not be from Alberta Health Services or Alberta Precision Laboratories)
We would also like to remind you that in adherence with Public Health Safety Measures, masks are still mandatory and must be worn at all times while inside VMERSION, except while actively eating and drinking.
These requirements will be in place until further notice. We appreciate your understanding as we continue to work together to ensure the safety of all our guests and look forward to welcoming you at VMERSION.